Facebook for business has many rewards.
Here are 5 steps to use Facebook for business. Besides of having a personal profile, you will need to start a business fan page with Facebook. Here are some steps to get started. There maybe more than these 5 steps to market your business on Facebook. Social media marketing can be mostly free but there will be times that you need to give it a boost. There are many rewards using Facebook for business.
- Having a contest is a good way to win fans. Reward them with prizes and incentives if they like your page. Be sure that you come through in awarding your prize, or no one will trust you again.
Creating a contest for your Facebook page is something that you can have some success with. You ought to urge customers to sign up by providing freebies to certain subscribers. Make sure your winners are clearly announced on your page, and each time you want to increase your following, repeat the process.
2. Give Facebook ads a try. Regular posts only go so far with promotions of services. To achieve real results deep into your customer base, Facebook ads may be ideal. They aren't too costly, and can make a world of difference. You might want to run a “likes” ad campaign to get started and build up your “likes”. To get a better understanding of ways to market your business on Facebook, click below to get your free cheat sheet.
3. When you are using Facebook for business, you can start with creating a fan page. They are free to generate. Make it interesting and something of value. Create an cover image to convey your message to your fans. Put in a CTA (call-to-action) to redirect to one of your websites.
Marketing your own business to Facebook involves making sure your page is memorable to users. You can accomplish this by including a lot of photos and making it very colorful. You can attract more followers with an attractive page. Use quotes to inspire other people.
A fan base is something that you will want to expand as much as possible. That means you really shouldn't put too much investment into marketing products or promotions there until you have at least 5,000 fans. If you have that may fans, you can see some real success.
4. Use a pinned post that will be the first thing people see when they come to your fan page. Make it a pop out image and something of value. Can be a video or a just a post that had a good reach. Make sure it has a CTA (call to action).
Treat your old customers well. People often focus on new customers and tend to forget about the old. For powerful Facebook marketing, you need an audience that feels respected. Doing so gets people engaged to your brand. Therefore, don't neglect these wonderful people.
5. Give away free items on your Facebook page. This free giveaway can be to get people to like the Facebook page for your business or to sign up for your newsletter or mobile marketing campaign. It will not cost you much money, but the communication opportunity with customers is invaluable. Free things can include a Cheat Sheet or training via video/and or presentation.
Your main goal is to gain more customers and sell more product, so that's why you set up a Facebook page in the first place. To keep you on track, set short term sales goals. It is a great thing to have a lot of likes on your page, but if you wish to make money that really doesn't mean much. If you do not get the results you need, your strategy might need some tweaks. Starting to get likes is a good start to market your business on Facebook.
Social Media marketing strategies are used in every social media platforms. As you can see, with a little know-how, you can soon out-market the competition on Facebook. Now you can be the expert!
Until the next time,
P.S. If you are struggling with your business and need to generate more leads and prospects, click here to get access to the best lead generation system and where online leads were created. Start with a $10 Risk Free trial.