8 crazy tips to get more followers on Pinterest
Eight crazy tips to get more followers on Pinterest isn’t much different from getting followers on any other social media network. You must be a contributing part of the community on a regular and ongoing basis, ask for people to follow you and follow them back. When you first start out, you can manually repin or add new content to Pinterest. But after you have at least 100 pins to every board, you can use tools to automate this process.
If you are really new to Pinterest or need a refresher course, you may be interested this blog post. How to maximize your traffic from Pinterest. These 8 crazy tips to get more followers on Pinterest are very simple. It is a good starting point.
I never thought of Pinterest as a huge value to my business. But I am finding out very quickly how powerful it can be. People go on to Pinterest to mostly buy. And creating boards depending on your niche can be very helpful to a lot of people. Advice, pictures and most of all letting people know what you are selling. From clothes, toys, Affiliate products, training, electronics, books etc.
1. Add a Pinterest Tab on Facebook – This is one of the eight ways to get more followers on Pinterest. You can easily add a tab on your Facebook page in order to encourage people to follow you on Pinterest. When you create the new tab, be sure to point it out and announce it to your Facebook likes.
2. Add a Follow Pin on Your Blog – Your blog and website should also have a follow me button for Pinterest. If you use WordPress there are many plugins available to make this a simple and almost automatic thing to do.
Make sure that you have good landing pages. Landing pages help drive traffic generation that a standard website. This way customers get exactly what they want. If you place a contact form on that page, then you're getting somewhere with lead generation.
3. Invite Your Friends – When you join Pinterest you get the option to invite the friends their system can find, using your email address book to determine who might be your friend.
Check out this youtube video about Pinterest stats
Here is the course I recommend…… Pinfinite Growth
4. Cross-Promote Your Social Media – Using your email mailing list and other social media accounts, be sure to share your different social media accounts with easy share, like and follow buttons.
Incentives can successfully bring in leads since people to stay loyal to you. For instance, receiving an incentive for buying a needed product can often sway them to opt in. You will create more leads by offering them an incentive to purchase your goods or services.
5. Comment on Popular Pinboards – When you comment on pinboards, everyone who sees your comment can follow you on Pinterest. If you comment, just say something intelligent and don’t spam by asking people to follow you. Really communicate with others without “selling”.
6. Post Original Content Regularly – Don’t add 100 updates all at once; instead create them and then schedule them to go out periodically. This way you show up with something new often. And the more often you show up with something new, the more chances you have of people following you.
Generating quality leads will be improved by establishing yourself as worthy of trust. Avoid screaming ads that may seem cheesy or too hyped up.
7. Repin Other People’s Content – When someone has content that you like and that you find useful, repin it. The activity is going to show up to more people and then you’ll have more of a chance to get new followers.
8. Use Keywords Wisely – Keywords are important because that’s how people find you when they want to find certain types of pins. Add keywords in descriptions, board names, and anyplace you can to get more viewers. Use a free keyword search > Keywords Everywhere, chrome extension.
Some leads will not be right for what you are trying to do. Choosing the right pins, when you are repinning, will ensure of having success. You should target the right audience.
Getting more followers on Pinterest will help increase the buzz about your business, as well as help bring more traffic to your website and blog. Always make sure you have at least 5 Optin offers throughout your first page of your website.
Plus, you may also gain email subscribers if you organize your pinboards in such a way that makes viewers curious about what else you have to offer. Build your followers, like your boards slowly and steadily, and you’ll get a lot further and be more successful than if you do it too quickly.
You can find me on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/linclarkson
I am recommending a course I took recently on marketing on Pinterest. It is called Pinfinite Growth. It made me realize how much value Pinterest can bring to your business. Check it out below….
P.S. If you are still trying to figure this online business, stop worrying. We have a community to guide you all along the way. And with the right tools to make you and your business a SUCCESS!